They put auto blocks on holidays so clients can't book.If you only use the app and not the computer you have no clue that people can't book online.

You can't book couples with two staff members. They automatically cancel appointments and client lists and blame it on the merchant (me). They originally told me they were working on adding couples treatments and that it would be a couple months until I could have that option. I am a couples spa!

I brought it up with them numerous times and here it is 8 months later and it doesn't matter that I needed it because I signed a two year contract that they didn't tell me about. I literally had no idea that they locked me into a two year agreement. So they have my money and ignore the needs of the client. They just say maybe you need more training.

No you just need better developers. They won't let me out of my contract unless I pay them over a grand and if I don't pay them they will send me to collections and ruin my credit. I already signed up with a new booking system. BOOKER.

They signed me a MONTH to MONTH agreement with a free clover device. Month to month because they know it works. I can book same day couples appointments with ease because it automatically books with two staff members that are available. I can now run my business efficiently.

Go with BOOKER it's a way better option. And only $85 a month instead of $125 a month for two years of nothing.

Guess I'll be paying $125 for another year and a half!!I hate you.

Review about: Mytime Scheduler Management Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mytime?

Comments