MyTime - offering services I do not provide; adding content that is not mine
I just recently noticed that MyTime offers to book appointments for my company "Massage Rescue" - they shop up in the search; clicking on their site, I find that my website content is used BUT they added image that I would never agree to use.
I emailed them, requesting to delink from my company. Th reply was that they would wishing 48 hours - I believe.
In addition, my site was hacked to redirect traffic -- not sure who it was.... further more another site had attached itself to my google listing: locu.com "get found online" a GoDaddy team .... linking to them instead of my website. Google just removed them.
I check today, and find MyTime as part of my Google listing.
It is outrageous!
What can I do?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unauthorized by shop owner
- Bogus appointment service for which we did not subscribe
- Hijacking business
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Mytime Appointment Booking
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "Jamie Diggs of Jetsetters Group Inc is a violent and unstable man!! My wife and I attended a travel presentation in Eugene Oregon this Jamuary and were astonished at the..."
- "This company (The Ant Commandos www.tac.com)sold a product that does not do what they claim it does on the website. When contacting their support line, I was information that they..."
- "Bought few mangoes from target and that wasn't the first time. Each time they were rotten inside. They charge nearly 2 dollars each and you'll see how furious I am..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."