I just recently noticed that MyTime offers to book appointments for my company "Massage Rescue" - they shop up in the search; clicking on their site, I find that my website content is used BUT they added image that I would never agree to use.
I emailed them, requesting to delink from my company. Th reply was that they would wishing 48 hours - I believe.
In addition, my site was hacked to redirect traffic -- not sure who it was.... further more another site had attached itself to my google listing: locu.com "get found online" a GoDaddy team .... linking to them instead of my website. Google just removed them.
I check today, and find MyTime as part of my Google listing.
It is outrageous!
What can I do?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unauthorized by shop owner
- Bogus appointment service for which we did not subscribe
- Hijacking business
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Mytime Appointment Booking
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "Bought few mangoes from target and that wasn't the first time. Each time they were rotten inside. They charge nearly 2 dollars each and you'll see how furious I am..."
- "This company (The Ant Commandos www.tac.com)sold a product that does not do what they claim it does on the website. When contacting their support line, I was information that they..."
- "I come here to find a ribbon in mint color but they're sold out. I went to asked a person who works in the store, but didn't get any helpful..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."