I just recently noticed that MyTime offers to book appointments for my company "Massage Rescue" - they shop up in the search; clicking on their site, I find that my website content is used BUT they added image that I would never agree to use.

I emailed them, requesting to delink from my company. Th reply was that they would wishing 48 hours - I believe.

In addition, my site was hacked to redirect traffic -- not sure who it was.... further more another site had attached itself to my google listing: locu.com "get found online" a GoDaddy team .... linking to them instead of my website. Google just removed them.

I check today, and find MyTime as part of my Google listing.

It is outrageous!

What can I do?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mytime and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about mytime appointment booking from Mytime was unauthorized by shop owner, unethical and bogus appointment service for which we did not subscribe Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mytime.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Mytime to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mytime?

Comments